My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Thursday, March 09, 2006
8:55 PM
Unknowingly, there's actually someone who remembers what I blog about. Even Pearl and I had difficulties remembering specifically what was written and said. As the title suggest, it's a child's mindless rattle. Nevertheless, I'm flattered. Call me the egoistic leo but the idea that someone remembers my unimportant rattle does help boost the ego whether it is for a good purpose or not.
Mom's been quite funny lately. When susan called my place, she actually went... 'Susan, long time never see you already! When are you coming? You know arh, Michelle every night go out until very late and always cook telephone porridge!' blah blah blah. And today, while I was waiting for Pearl to get ready, mom called and said, 'Is pearl coming over tonight? I boiled lotus roots with pork rib soup. Ask her to come and drink arh!'
It is a very nice feeling to know mom is trying to accept us. I think the existance of some people made me think of things I took for granted. I'm glad last year was a bad year because it made me stronger as a person. Stress don't wear me out as it once did. I can handle mommy's mood better, I've got a wonderful girlfriend and I'm proud of it. Friends around me are getting hitched one by one. I'm happy and I'm having fun.
Talking about friends, I must thank susan and qiwen for being such darlings to me. Again, I would have taken their prescence for granted if it's not for the things that happened lately.
Thank you for understanding my difficulties when it comes to meeting up. It is hard to find friends who never forsakes me despite meeting once in 3 months. I know I can count on you when things fall apart. You taught me the meaning of being a true friend - to be considerate to someone's feelings, and what it is to love a friend. Most importantly, you taught me respect and compassion. These are qualities that many don't possess and here I am, blessed with two people who are constantly teaching me that.
Even when it comes to handling problems I have with Pearl, thank you for your encouragements to keep on trying and your faith in us that we'll make it no matter what happens. There is difinitely no way I can find anyone like you.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!